top of page

Market Research Group

Public·91 members

Where To Buy Whiskey Sour Mix

Download File --->>> https://urlin.us/2tlAeL

Juice from premium California Lisbon and Eureka lemons join with essential citrus oils, extracted straight from the peel to form the foundation of a sour mix that can stand up to the finest spirits. While its namesake suggests it pairs best with whiskey, try it with your favorite brandy, amaretto, or vodka for a twist on a classic.

The Old Fashioned might be our one true cocktail love, but the classic whiskey sour is a close second. And as one might expect from longtime sour aficionados/nerds like us, we've got some advice for making your sours shine.

Whether you're a home bartender or a cocktail professional, we want to hear how you put your spin on cocktails with Proof Syrup! Suggest a Recipe .no-print, #shopify-section-article-recipe-template .blog-img, .social-container, .social-sharing , .needed_itemns ,.related-productsBG,.site-footer,.site-header, .all_blog_link , #launcher display: none; .print visibility:visible; "@context": " ", "@type": "Article", "articleBody": "The Old Fashioned might be our one true cocktail love, but the classic whiskey sour is a close second. And as one might expect from longtime sour aficionados\/nerds like us, we've got some advice for making your sours shine.\nVisit our blog for advice on perfecting your sour technique (it's about making good choices, early and often) and picking the right cherry to garnish.\nScroll to the end of this recipe for some variations that make use of Proof Bitters to take your whiskey sours to a new level.", "mainEntityOfPage": "@type": "WebPage", "@id": "https:\/\/proofsyrup.com" , "headline": "Whiskey Sour", "description": "Bourbon, Citrus Sour Proof Syrup, Egg White, Bitters, Luxardo Cherry", "image": [ "https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0094\/6788\/7667\/articles\/Whiskey-Sour_2799x.jpgv=1633553787" ], "datePublished": "2021-10-06T16:26:51Z", "dateCreated": "2021-10-06T16:26:51Z", "author": "@type": "Person", "name": "Lisa Yessick" , "publisher": "@type": "Organization", "name": "Proof Syrup" .site-footer__hrborder-bottom:1px solid #070b0f;.site-footer p,.site-footer h4,.site-footer smallcolor:#fdf8f2;.site-footerbackground-color:#182631;.site-footer a:hovercolor:#f6e0c6;

Nothing like a whiskey sour to drink anytime of year. We have combined our Stirrings Sour Mix with a delicious whiskey, garnished with orange slice and/or cherry. This cocktail uses our Sour Mix which also works perfectly with other spirits and fruit-juice for the perfect mocktail!

While your recipe is great for margaritas, I think it may be a bit sweet for whiskey sours. By using one part lemon juice, one part lime juice, two parts water and one part sugar, the sugar doesn't overpower the taste of the whiskey. This is especially important if you are using a better grade of whiskey vs well grade. Of course, any fresh made sour mix beats the bottled swill you get at the store.

I normally use lemon juice only in my sour 2 parts and 1 part simple , 1 part water for sour drinks long islands lemon drops john dalys etc....then I make a lime simple equal parts lime and simple to accomodate the margaritas and mojitos cosmos etc.

You could try shaking the water and sugar, but it's unlikely to dissolve entirely. Then you're left with a gritty sugar/water mixture. Dissolving it in hot water ensures that the sour mix is completely liquid and that there will be no grit in your drink.

I put my sour mix in ice cube trays and then freeze it. Works like a charm. I found the best recipe ever for Whisky Sours; squeeze juice of 2 lemons and 1 orange, 4 Tbls. sugar, 4 jiggers of whiskey, 4 or 5 ice cubes, 1 egg white (best at room temp.) Serves 4 Of course you can switch out regular simple syrup for sugar, adjust sweetness to taste. No sour mix needed!

Great recipe! We just had a taste-test with your recipe vs. the store-bought sour mix. Hands down, this one is better. It tastes so fresh and I might not be able to wait until this evening to make a Lemon Drop!

Great idea and I love my whiskey sour

https://www.atarm.com/forum/questions-answers/gay-black-men

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page